Monday, August 18, 2008

a new toy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



so, if any of you know me and have asked me what one of my FAVORITE hobbies is you would know that I am a grilling fiend! I love to grill, anything! Stake, Corn, Chicken, Potatoes, Burgers, you name it and I'll grill it! Everything tastes better grilled...well, except maybe jello... Anyway, I have been going through withdraw lately because IT HAS LITERALLY BEEN THREE MONTHS SINCE I HAVE GOTTEN TO PUT MEAT ON THE OPEN FLAMES!!!!!!! That was until I was at the market the other day and found this little beauty (see pictures), it was a bargain; really, the cheapest grill I have ever seen. I am truly pleased with it after our trial run with some burgers. I can't wait to try some other things, and invite some of the neighborhood kids over to make some s'mores. YAY!!!!!! I LOVE GRILL'IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: