Sunday, November 9, 2008

I LOVE PB+J!


Recently Nicolle and I received a care package from Michelle, Nicolle's mom. Why? Because we are spoiled rotten! In said care package there 3 jars of peanut butter, ALL FOR NICOLLE! Now, this can make for interesting debates between the two of us because we both LOVE peanut butter! Well, I love my wife, so I did the thing any dutiful husband would do and let her have all the jars uncontested. Then I gave my PRIME mentor 40 pesos to pick me up a jar from Costco the next time he goes. Unlike most places in Mexico, Costco has real peanut butter, and at a reasonable price. Now we're both happy, and loaded with peanut butter!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have I mentioned that you are a goofy boy?!?!? You and that pink sweatshirt!! What are we going to do with you?