Friday, June 13, 2008

Vista, and I don't mean the one from Microsoft!



Dear friends and family,


There are many beautiful things in Mexico, and one of my favorite is the mountainous vista. I am blessed to be living with a family that has a flat roof…well, most people have a flat roof here…But none the less, I love it because I like to go up there and relax, think, pray, and read the Bible. Here are some pictures of the view, I hope you enjoy them.

In other news, I just finished my third week of language school. I have but one left, and I must say I am going to miss studying here. It is beautiful, I like the school, and I am learning so much I just hate to leave. But Mexico City calls! Speaking of which, I may be meeting with Huberto (the youth minister I will be working with for the next few mountains) for the first time this Sunday. I am pretty excited about meeting him and will tell you all about it mondayish. Also, around that same time there should be more pictures on photo bucket as Nicolle and I are planning another adventure this weekend.

Peace!

Jon

DOES ANYONE READ THIS THING???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I read it. Oh, ye of little faith!!!! Question.....how long is a mountain? You said you'd be working with him for the next few mountains. *giggle* I love you Jon (and your unique spell checker :o), Michelle