Sunday, September 7, 2008

Cooking madness!




Dear Friends,

If you want good Tacos, you have to go to Mexico. Now that I am painfully aware of that fact I have been practicing my taco skills so that when I return i can make them my self! The four tacos of wonderfullness you are looking at are made of left over BBQ chicken, scrambled eggs (yes, they do that in Mexico, and mashed potatoes too), oaxaca cheese, lettuce, and hot sauce on flour shells! so gooooood!!!

And yes, the latest and greatest experiment from me and Nicolle's kitchen it Shish Kabobs! Chicken, pineapple, apple, cucumber, red and green pepper, Lime slices, onion, and a wonderful olive oil based marinade. yah, I was drooling the entire time they were cooking! so, so good; the pictures do not do them justice.

I LOVE GRILLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. yes, the skewers are made of coat hangers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! There weren't any kabobs when we were there!!!! I feel slighted! LOL j/k
Michelle