Monday, July 7, 2008

accidentle pina colada


Ladies and Gentlemen,

Funny thing, one of the girls in the neighborhood has a dog, a little dog (with a big heart and bark!) who’s name is “kitty!” I thought this was really funny and thought she did it on purpose, but she didn’t know what I was laughing about. So I asked her what the name meant, and she just said it was a name. When I told her that in English the name meant “little cat” she cried “Oh, no!´ and all of her friends started laughing! It was great!

In other news I ate at another little taco stand that I absolutely LOVE! I’m telling you, the little taco stands on the street corners are three things that Mexicans love: Bueno, Bonito, y barato! (good, pretty, and cheep!). This food was so greasy, I could feel my arteries clogging just from smelling it! And no, if your wondering, I am anything but regular. But I have a secret weapon if I don’t clear up soon. Two slices of six whole grain, whole wheat bread, with a half inch of peanut butter on each side, sandwiching a inch of Wheaties. Nicolle says that if I eat one of those I won’t be able to poop for a week! Heheheh

P.S. I think I may have possibly-maybe-slightly-a little bit-kind of bent the life style agreement. So Nicolle and I bought a pineapple. And guess what, it takes a long time for two people to eat through a pineapple. Possibly, I don’t really know, possibly long enough for it to ferment. Yah, tasted a little strong there toward the end. But no fear, I could still walk a straight line.

No comments: