Wednesday, July 30, 2008

everything in the world due at the same time

Did I mention that with V.B.S. going on in the morning from 8 until 2 and the soccer turnament going on from 3 until 9 I am going a little crazy. Oh, yah...I almost forgot, one of my biggest projects that I have due for this internship is due on the first so I have been writing every spare second I have. no more for now, I will write more later and put up a cool new picture! ok, to all of my faith full viewers (two, three, how many of you are there?) I say good night, sleep tight, and don't let the scorpions bite. What's that? you don't have those up there? oh, how about little lizards? my goodness, in the states I had to get rid of ants and flies, here we have both of those and giant insects and whats left of the dinosaurs. hay que pasado...

much love

No comments: